AVIC411.com

Avic F900bt DS and USB not loading songs after 2.0 update?

• 3 months later...

Hi, I have an AVIC-F500BT and I am having the same problem.No matter what I do or how many different SD cards and/or USB drives I try I can't get music or video to play from them.The SD and USB icons under AV Source remain greyed out. connected an ipod nano and that was recognized instantly. The USB and SD are recognized to upload POIs or splash screens but not music and/or video under the AV Source menu.

Were you ever able to resolve your problem?

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem with my F900BT. I bought it off of Amazon 3 weeks ago and installed it. On the box and in the unit it says that it has the 2.0 update but it won't play music from the SD or USB. All I get is a "NOW LOADING" message but nothing ever happens. If any of you F900'ers fix the problem, please be sure to post it. I may try and re-load the 2.0 update and see what happens.

harrybash: Will the F900 have the PLT file as well?

Yes the F900 2.0 update zip folder that you download from the Pioneer website is the same for all the F-Series. But for all those who start getting problems after the 2.0 update, all you have to do is copy the LPUE080 to ur SD card and boot into testmode. Then copy over all the files and folders inside the LPUE080 folder except the PLT folder and overwrite the ones in your flash disk. All the update does is delete old files and copy new ones. But I guess some idiot at pioneer wrote the copy tool since it does a shitty job of either deleting or copying files and messes up for the few ppl like you and I.

Lol np dude glad it helped. That is why I updated this post so someone like me can find a solution faster than what I had to go through. Enjoy :)

that link works but the user/pass doesn't! I'm having this same problem but can't download the 2.0 files.

I tried user "avic" and blank password as instructed. Any ideas?

Hey Andy and Shaft. I have a backup of the Avic-F500BT flash disk with ver 2.0 update. That ftp site was not mine it was someone else's so he probably changed the username and password. I can upload the backup flash disk anywhere u want and u don't have to pay me for anything. This forum is free and designed to help people for free not to make a quick buck. So pls either one of u let me know where u want it and I will start the upload.

Haris.

Hey Andy and Shaft. I have a backup of the Avic-F500BT flash disk with ver 2.0 update. That ftp site was not mine it was someone else's so he probably changed the username and password. I can upload the backup flash disk anywhere u want and u don't have to pay me for anything. This forum is free and designed to help people for free not to make a quick buck. So pls either one of u let me know where u want it and I will start the upload.

Haris.

How big is the file? Is it larger than 800 mb ?

If it's less than 800mb can you upload it to the following FTP I've set up? THANKS!

avic

avic09

I have a full backup of a factory 2.0 install for the 700, 900, or 90. I have it in it's native format so it's possible to just grab one file, if thats all you need, or everything. All mine are stored exactly as they are on the unit.

I have it at www.myotherdrive.com, if you need a copy pm me with your email address and a quick note.

• 8 years later...