AVIC411.com

Maverickster's Mods - UPDATED 12/9/08

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone noticed that you can't hear the speedcam alerts when your music is over 20?

Anyone have any ideas how to turn this up? (*note my alert volume slider is set to all the way up)

Calling BorisM! GTIMatt! Maverickster! ill.die.trying!

i've had that one fixed on the new release

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice mod Maverickster´s!!!

I´am new here a spent a lot of time reading these topic. I made some changes in the original data.zip placed by Maverickster but one thing that I would like to change and don´t know where to do is, in the current speed/speed limit mod. What I want to do is change the code to just show the current speed. Can some one help me?

thanks

I´am new here a spent a lot of time reading these topic. I made some changes in the original data.zip placed by Maverickster but one thing that I would like to change and don´t know where to do is, in the current speed/speed limit mod. What I want to do is change the code to just show the current speed. Can some one help me?

thanks

Luiz Andre

Avic - F900BT

Speedcam mod

Maverickster mod

try searching for navigation.current_speed_limit in your nav800_480.ui, that's the first place you should start

thanks

Luiz Andre

Avic - F900BT

Speedcam mod

Maverickster mod

try searching for navigation.current_speed_limit in your nav800_480.ui, that's the first place you should start

But what I have to do? The part of the code that I think I have to change is this below, but I don´t know what to change.

;current speed (and speed limit where present) and altitude when not navigating

;

thanks

thanks

Luiz Andre

Avic - F900BT

Speedcam mod

Maverickster mod

But what I have to do? The part of the code that I think I have to change is this below, but I don´t know what to change.

;

thanks

Luiz Andre

Avic - F900BT

Speedcam mod

Maverickster mod

copy and paste the edited code and let me know how it goes

;
  ;
;   

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I first purchased my F90BT 12/08 I used Maverickster's Mods and have been running with it up to the 3.0 and 3.01 update that I did. I lost the soft bypass and all Maverickster's Mods . I really loved what you did. Is their any chance that you will update to 3.01 and issue the mod again. If so please let me know where I can download it. Thanks again.

When I first purchased my F90BT 12/08 I used Maverickster's Mods and have been running with it up to the 3.0 and 3.01 update that I did. I lost the soft bypass and all Maverickster's Mods . I really loved what you did. Is their any chance that you will update to 3.01 and issue the mod again. If so please let me know where I can download it. Thanks again.

I have most of these mods working with 3.0 now. Most of the mods worked fine with little to no changes. I had issues with house numbers and didn't care about them so removed that. For some reason my 3D/2D button has stopped responding after I changed the 3d_max_tiltlevel in pioneer.ini. Not sure if it's related. When I get the button working, I could post my data.zip...

I have most of these mods working with 3.0 now. Most of the mods worked fine with little to no changes. I had issues with house numbers and didn't care about them so removed that. For some reason my 3D/2D button has stopped responding after I changed the 3d_max_tiltlevel in pioneer.ini. Not sure if it's related. When I get the button working, I could post my data.zip...

I have not been able to get street numbers working either. So you have gotten things like current speed, current posted speed etc to work? I used these two different config types and they did not show anything:

From the FAQ (with extra BMP's):

and mavericksters:

These are just snippets of the full config that I used. I put each one (not all together) in the RouteInfoBackground section with no success. I figured it was because of the difference in version of iGo. Can you post what config worked for you maybe just for current speed so I can see what the differences are?

Please post!! =)