AVIC411.com

Another Speeding Ticket...

Try a product known as Blinder! As long as your on a straight road and have some distance, laser won't lock on to your vehicle, you'll have plenty of warning time to get to the posted speed limit, then turn it off. Once you turn it of he'll lock on to you and you'll be alright. It might cost you a little up front, but save you alot in the long run.
Here's an idea. Drive slower and drive closer to the speed limit. You wll save money from buying a radar detector, jammer, fines, and increase insurance premiums. When I had a radar detector, I got more tickets than without it. The cops always found a way to nail me and knew I had a radar detector which didn't go well with the judge. I accumulated enough points that the judge made me go to a driving safety class. Just my experience and thoughts.
[quote name="lludacrisboy"]well then where the hell is the fun in that.?
uhh no where.... typical New Jersey driver[/quote]

I could not agree with you more. Whenever there is a driver going slow in the left hand lane of a highway or just driving with their heads in the clouds, 95% of the time it is an out of state driver, and 85% of that are Jersey drivers.
Everybody should throw away or sell their laser/radar jammers today, they do no good. The police are starting to use SCOPES on their equipment that can read a speed of a vehicle that is more than one mile away and they are continuosly increasing that distance with newer technology. Everbody just needs to no that they will get caught.
  • 1 month later...