AVIC411.com

AVIC F Series Knob Replacements

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tom

Two questions

1) are you still thinking of using aluminum? In particular the black one? I would be interested in that over the stainless, although for 12 bucks I can just buuy both and choose later.

2) For the people worried about grip, could you knurl the outer diameter to give more grip instead of the groove and o-ring?

I look forward to getting the one I ordered. :D

thanks

paul

All the knobs are ready. I stayed up late last night and finished them. I am going to send out all the orders later today so everyone will be receiving them shortly.

Also please note that due to the time it takes to make these I will be charging $22.00 ea for any future orders for the knobs. Sorry about that but they took more time then I thought to make but they do look awesome!!!!

Ahh, the benefits of being an early adopter. lol

Thanks again.

Tom

All the knobs are ready. I stayed up late last night and finished them. I am going to send out all the orders later today so everyone will be receiving them shortly.

Also please note that due to the time it takes to make these I will be charging $22.00 ea for any future orders for the knobs. Sorry about that but they took more time then I thought to make but they do look awesome!!!!

Thanks again.

Tom

I just sent my payment will my knob be shipped out with the rest?

This guy is a crook. I paid this joker for a knob.. he runs in here and jacks the price up AFTER I paid him for the knob and then comes back to me asking for more money. Then, when I tell him just to refund me, he says "Well, I dont know how to refund you so Ill just do it for the $12.00" and then he goes ahead and refunds me anyway.

Hey Tom.. this is not how you treat people. If you wanted to raise the price, that's fine but I paid you BEFORE you raised the price and its DISHONEST to come back to someone and ask for more money after the fact. Then to make matters worse, you tell me youre going to take care of me for the POSTED PRICE THAT I PAID and you refund me anyway. Way to get things started over here on the right foot.

Guy's been registered here 6 days and this is how he starts things off.