AVIC411.com

bluetooth software update no version found

my 700bt keeps losing the bluetooth software. when you go to software update it states no version found. so i performed a update with a sd card it updates itself to version 3.3 then it finds my iphone. then in a few days it loses the software again and i have to start all over again with a update sometimes after update cant find the iphone for some reason.

eh, I am not sure what your saying. Are you saying your bluetooth software version reverts to the prior version all by itself?

That's kind of difficut to do considering its a firmware flash update, and not a software update.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say either its not actually updating, or your flashing with an older update.

go to the update page, redownload the update from scratch, that is the original one and not the updated version.

Once the flash is done with the newly done blue tooth firmware. Completely reset the unit , hit the reset button, also cancel/ delete all information for the iphone pairing process including in the iphone itself.

Once tha tis done, start from scratch, and follow the instrutions on pairing the phone.

Also doulb echeck the bluetooth version and make sure it states what it is supposed to be immediately after restart when flashed.

eh, I am not sure what your saying. Are you saying your bluetooth software version reverts to the prior version all by itself?

That's kind of difficut to do considering its a firmware flash update, and not a software update.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say either its not actually updating, or your flashing with an older update.

go to the update page, redownload the update from scratch, that is the original one and not the updated version.

Once the flash is done with the newly done blue tooth firmware. Completely reset the unit , hit the reset button, also cancel/ delete all information for the iphone pairing process including in the iphone itself.

Once tha tis done, start from scratch, and follow the instrutions on pairing the phone.

Also doulb echeck the bluetooth version and make sure it states what it is supposed to be immediately after restart when flashed.

what i am saying that it is completely gone when i go to phone settings software update it states no version found

Confirmed. Same issue here. Looks like the f90 lost its bluetooth software. It said unknown and no matter what I did it would not find any bluetooth device or be found by any.

Just updated with the bluetooth firmware from the latest version and now its all working again.

For now I have the files on the sd card so we'll see if it happens again. Really annoying since its been great until now! I wonder what caused this all of a sudden.

I downloaded the bluetooth firmware that comes with the latest update from Pioneer's site. Its a zip file with 3 files in it. Place all 3 in the root dir of the sd card. Put the SD card into the unit (on or off at the time doesnt matter). Go to the phone settings and go to the firmware update and hit the button and it does its thing. There will be a msg on screen saying it is updating and to not power off until it finishes. After that I had to pair the phone again and I am up and running.