AVIC411.com

Ok i did the research and could not find anything on this. I have a D1....for me to autoconnect, the phone has to be in the general setup/bluetooth selection. you can see the phone looking for devices. If i have it up as soon as i walk in the car, it'll connect on the 1st try. is it the phone or the D1? Also ringtone thru the system!! Not happening!! again Phone or D1??..yeah I know need to upgrade...when i get a diff car...

thanks in advance....

As far as I know, you shouldn't have to put the phone in General>BT to autoconnect... sometimes it takes awhile, but I've never had to do anything like that... Sometimes I could drive nearly 3-5 miles, before I see that my Iphone is connected... Most factory installed BT is the same....

The ringtone is a hit or miss type thing for me on my Z3, so I would probably point to the phone>the head unit... Sometimes it uses my Iphone's ringtone, sometimes it doesn't... hell, mine even muted music and bonged through the speakers when I had a calender alert(appointment) awhile back... again, it doesn't do it everytime...