AVIC411.com

Searching for a broken unit.

I have been searching for a broken f series for 3 days and not having any luck. Im sure someone here has one or knows someone with one. I dont care what happened to it as long as its in one peice. could have a broken screen. been dropped. been shorted, someone tried to steal and mangled it. Im willing to throw them a couple dollars and pay for shipping as well.

If anyone could be of help that would be great. Sorry if this is wrong spot I didnt see a wanted sub category anywere.

thanks.

Good luck. I've been looking around for about 2 weeks and haven't seen a hint of a broken unit around. Probably because they're all still under warranty. I think I'm about resigned to buying an F700BT as cheap as I can get it just to tear it apart and use it for development and hardware mod testing.

Good luck. I've been looking around for about 2 weeks and haven't seen a hint of a broken unit around. Probably because they're all still under warranty. I think I'm about resigned to buying an F700BT as cheap as I can get it just to tear it apart and use it for development and hardware mod testing.

Same reason i have been looking. I know there has to be away to unlock more power out of this unit. I might have to find a cheap 700bt also or shoot the can and open up my 900bt

PM sent

PM sent

Awww no pm for me =/

PM sent

Awww no pm for me =/

You now have a pm. I just contacted him first since he was first to post looking for one. No secrets here. :D

• 3 weeks later...