AVIC411.com

avic-n2 to avic-n3

I have both an avic-n2 and an avic-n3. Now my question is if I take an avic-n3 brain and put it to an avic-n2 will I get the extra functionality of Ipod, XM, and Sirius? I have seen this on ebay and thought that it might work. and suggestions. I really would like to update my wifes car also.

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/AVIC-UPGRADE-MODIFICATION-FOR-AVIC-N1-OR-AVIC-N2_W0QQitemZ180030525218QQihZ008QQcategoryZ79834QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180030525218[/url]
  • 2 years later...

You can use an n3 brain on a n1/2 unit and then put the n1 brain back on it and it is the same n1 that you remember...

And by the way, This modifaction IS HARD! I finally have done 3 correctly...I punked the first one though...(one of the few benefits of owning a shop these days is having a few spares around! )

If anyone is interested in this modification, I will do it for $250 (including the chip) and insured returned shipping.

Thanks

702 Motoring

ajenkins@702motoring.com