AVIC411.com

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else or is not an issues with my f70bt. I had it installed about a month ago at the dealer in my 09 Malibu. Since then the door chime and turn signal sound has been obnoxiously loud. It has been back to them to have it turned down, but it is still loud. Instead of trying to schedule another appointment with them, I was going to try and tackle it while working on grounding the parking brake wire. Can someone please tell me how I would go about turning the volume down. Thank you.

There is going to be a module that you pioneer harness is wired in to, that is where you r going to turn the volume down. Just grab a small flathead and turn that sucker to the desired level and u will be golden. Also just an fyi u dont just ground the parking brake wire. Do a search on this forum to find a step by step pictorial on how to do it. If you know what u r doing it will take just a few minutes to tackle.

Is this the same loud ding that the deck makes every time you touch the screen? It sounds like a confirmation message. But the place that installed my deck said that they could not turn it down. It's WAY TO LOUD though. :shock: The deck is in an 01 Bullitt Mustang. So I don't want to pull things apart if the solution it's not an adjustment screw.

Thanks

Bud :lol:

Thanks for the update. And Saturday night I stumbled on it. Not sure why it's buried under the Navigation menu and not the System menu, but I was a very happy camper when I found it ;-)... Now if I can just get the MSNDirect to work, I'll be a very happy camper ;-).

Thanks for the reply and yes that was the location. :lol:

Bud