AVIC411.com

3D Building and Quicklaunch Button How-To

Just an evolution of an earlier post. This board is incredible as far as content, confusing as far as how to access and use the content, and hostile as far as newby support goes.

Couldn't have put it any better myself, mate. I asked for help, got none, so searched and read almost every topic. But the result is that I now know a lot more than several days ago, I feel more confident in what I'm doing regarding hacks, and I eventually installed Mavericks Data mod! So I'm a winner all round :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I click on: GENERIC_iGO8_WorldWide@801Product.lic it opens my email.... am I missing anything?

Thanks

Yeah in the data.zip link is the real license file that you need to copy over.

Also if your MSN is not working you need to press the reset button.

I have a Pioneer license file in my folder already should i delete that and replace with the generic one?

Also anyone know what happened to the tilt function in 3d, my map is kinda flat and was hoping to find some buildings here in NC.

edit: tilt solved by tapping screen :oops:

Cigga - I'm in NC too, there are a couple of buildings in downtown Raleigh... look for the Clarion Hotel - it's a cylindrical building on Morgan St I believe.

I couldn't find any buildings in Durham or Chapel Hill, didn't think to look in Charlotte. I'd like to see more buildings in the triangle area, but for being a smaller city I'm surprised there's anything there at all.

hey guys i did this exact step by step... got all the mods to work..(CANCEL ROUTE from COMPASS button was all the worth it). seems like i uploaded the 3d building files etc but when i go to my map and just start browsing around for some 3d buildings i see none? any suggestions? im checking like downtown los angeles area... will i only see it driving? do i need to turn them on? i am in 3d mode and just browsing the landscape..

sorry for being a noob...

thanks for all the help in advance.

search did nothing for me... if u can link me then thanks..