AVIC411.com

AVIC-S2 hard-reset question with NavNGo iGO 8 8.0.0.41506

I got AVIC-S2 about a year ago, and noone told me i had to pay 150+ euros to get the maps. So i am currently trying to do something different in order to be able to use the Avic-s2 since its pretty useless without new maps.

What i did was the following :

I copied NavNGo iGO 8 8.0.0.41506 files on the SD card that comes with the Pioneer Avic-S2.

I followed instructions on this forum on how to enter Windows CE enviroment and with the windows explorer program i copied NavNGo iGO 8 8.0.0.41506 from the SD card to \My Flash Disk of the device

After running AUTORUN.EXE located in the 2057 folder, the application was installed pefectly

Only thing i had to change was the Com port to 2 instead of 1 and everything was online.

The problem is the following :

If i do a soft reset, everything remains as it is and igo8 is usable so everything is fine.

BUT

When i do a HARD reset, everything gets lost, and i have to do the whole procedure all over again.

Is there any way that after doing a HARD reset of AVIC-S2 to revert to settings that i did WITH the installed programs and i dont have to do everything all over again?

So basically, is there a way to do something like "save current settings" to the ROM of the AVIC-S2 so i dont have to re-install whatever i install?

Please advice

Thank you for your time & your wonderful forum !