AVIC411.com

After my car stands overnight I turn the key to start the car and the unit starts up like normal with the splash screen and the button and knob illumination lights up and then after about 5 seconds the screen goes blank and the button and knob illumination goes dead. If I drive the car to the corner of my street and shut the car off and restart it the unit boots up normally. I am thinking it might be a battery problem? It may not be getting the correct voltage after standing overnight. But when the Alternator starts working everything is OK. Any comments. No bypass no MODS installed. virgin unit with 2.0 installed.

UPDATE

After my car stands for awhile and I try to start it up the 90BT splash screen and the button and knob illumination lights up and then after about 2 seconds the button and knob illumination goes dead and then in another 10 seconds the screen goes blank.

If I move the car a short distance and shut the car off and restart it the unit boots up normally.

Then after driving 25 miles with the system working flawlessly I park the car for a little while and then try to start the car the splash screen and the button and knob illumination lights up and then same thing happens they die.

Last weekend when I was going through the settings on the unit and had the key in ACC position for about 45 minutes to an hour I could not start the car and had to jump it. After that happened I started to have this boot problem. This could be a coincidence. Unit was working perfectly before this.

If I just put the key in the ACC position the unit will boot normally all the time no problem.

Otherwise I have no problem starting the car.

If it was not for the fact that, when I have the key in the ACC position the 90BT works normally I would think the battery or the alternator is bad.

Also why does it happen only when the car stands still and off for a time period but works after the car is moved a short distance?

No bypass no MODS installed. Virgin unit with 2.0 installed.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!