AVIC411.com

i have a 900bt, and was wondering does anyone else's unit make random errors in the cold weather? its about 20 degress here and so far the illumination went, all my radio presets are gone, im back to original splash screen, and it keeps going to the language select screen when i start my engine. is this happening to anyone else?

i have a 900bt, and was wondering does anyone else's unit make random errors in the cold weather? its about 20 degress here and so far the illumination went, all my radio presets are gone, im back to original splash screen, and it keeps going to the language select screen when i start my engine. is this happening to anyone else?

Check your battery voltage and see what it is falling to while starting the car.

I'm having problems too with my F900BT...when it gets down near 30 or so, I basically have to start the car and let th inside warm up. The touch screen won't work at all for about 10-15 minutes...it's the last to work. First the MENU and MAP buttons will slowly work and then the rest comes back, what a pain! Any word on a fix for this, a recall or a Firmware update?

Now the unit will just boot up over and over again. It goes right to the main menu and the sign that says 'system loading please wait' stays there. Excuse my ignorance but, where can I get a load test done? Just any local shop? This seems like a battery problem more and more, but the car is brand new.

I don't think just checking the voltage will do, when it gets down to that temp it takes so much more to start your car it could be enough to drop your memory. Get a proper load test done on your battery and that will tell if it's good or not.

That's right. They need to check the voltage will starting the car.