AVIC411.com

artist and song list preview on radio stations?

I don't even get artist/track info on the HD stations. I do get the station name (rather than just the frequency) but thats it. It always shows "No Text" for the artist/track name.

Did you click the display icon to see if there was more information? The unit is not automatic. You need to cycle through the display settings manually. I am sure you already know this but the presets will all be blank too and you need a "post it note" on the dash to remember your stations. Still makes me mad every time I want to change the channel in HD and come up a blank. :x

I would love to know the person who decided it was ok to sell the HD accessory with no preset identification capability. :roll:

Anyway back to the question. Try the display button and see if you get more information. I actually get most song names, station information and more with mine but sometimes draw a blank too depending on the station.