AVIC411.com

Video on Backup camera freezing

I am not happy with the Bluetooth function on my F900BT so I installed the old Bluetooth unit that I had previously installed in my 04 Touareg V10 with the Factory Nav. I use the Raytel 5000 vi which I think has the best sound voice and recognition quality of any Bluetooth system that I have used. The Raytell also allows me to use the phones built in voice recognition sofware. The 5000 vi allows you to use an outside screen to view phonebook, call status and settings. It is designed to interupt the backup camera by triggering the backup switch on the display of the Nav that it is being installed in. When we hooked it up today The F900BT required a full 12volts to trigger and only displayed ther first image and than froze. For example I could get the phonebook up, but not scroll at all, or the settings, but not move through them. I tested the 5000vi on a separate screen and it worked fine, and I tested the F900 with another Video source and it worked fine. Could there be a setting which I searched for or a minimun signal strenth that I am not achieving. Has anyone had the screen trouble that I described?

Thanks

Al