AVIC411.com

How to remove Route Info box in the bottom left corner

in no navigation mode?

I just wanna remove it, I don't wanna add any additional stuff.

What data.zip are you using that has the route info box enabled in no navigation mode? In stock form it does not show when there's no route.

I`m using original data zip with some small mods like bigger clock and linear compass, and I have info box in no navigation mode. Can you turn this off in navi settings?

in no navigation mode?

I just wanna remove it, I don't wanna add any additional stuff.

What data.zip are you using that has the route info box enabled in no navigation mode? In stock form it does not show when there's no route.

I`m using original data zip with some small mods like bigger clock and linear compass, and I have info box in no navigation mode. Can you turn this off in navi settings?

That makes no sense at all. Check your navi settings>visual>map settings and see if full screen cockpit is on or off. This should only have visual effects when a route is enable. Turn it on and see what happens. I suspect something was accidentally changed in your navigate800_480 file along the way. What kind of info is played in the box when you don't have a route enabled?

See if this in your navigate800_480 file exactly as shown

visiblemodel="!ui.vFullScreenCockpit" onrelease='playsound "!button", run sc_routeInfo'

USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

If it's as shown above replace it with this:

visiblemodel="navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid&!ui.vFullScreenCockpit" onrelease='playsound "!button",

run sc_routeInfo' USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

and you should be good to go.

Edited - Okay I returned my info box back to stock just to see what would happen. The box with info appears on the screen with and without a route. I was able to get the box and icons to not show without a route, but the data lines are still there, albeit with zero's. This will all go away if you were to go the settings described above and enable full screen cockpit.

I actually like to able to choose the box info through the settings, so I'm going to play with it a little during the week and see if I can get it further along.

• 4 weeks later...