AVIC411.com

Who is is willing to sue Pioneer along with me?

God I hate people like him..people who think their opinion is the only right one and downtalk others'. Good Riddance..

MadMonkey. Thanks for your support. Guess you, along with the other persons that were constructive are the only ones in here that are being honest with himself.

To the others, have fun looking at the prom queen's picture :D:D:D

This will be my last post on this forum. I'll move on with my Clarion GPS now. ;-);-)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the others, have fun looking at the prom queen's picture

This will be my last post on this forum. I'll move on with my Clarion GPS now.

I don't ever want to hear you have a picture of my prom picture, that would just give me the creeps! :cool:

pssst, guys, is he really gone? really? Pleeeease say yes.

Dear Mastrich,

I'm glad you managed to return your unit. Don't worry. Loosers will never accept that they are one. So will naturally defend their ideas to look smart and justify the time and money spent to do what Pioneer had to do.

I wish I could find a "looser" to buy mine so I could get a Clarion or Alpine and join you in the "no need for a forum cause works like a charm" neighbourhood.

So long my friend and enjoy being a winner from now on ;-)

Dear Mastrich,

I'm glad you managed to return your unit. Don't worry. Loosers will never accept that they are one. So will naturally defend their ideas to look smart and justify the time and money spent to do what Pioneer had to do.

I wish I could find a "looser" to buy mine so I could get a Clarion or Alpine and join you in the "no need for a forum cause works like a charm" neighbourhood.

So long my friend and enjoy being a winner from now on ;-)

FWIW.. the word you're looking for is "loser"

;-)

I make no illusions of this unit being perfect, what it does; is it met my needs at a reasonable price, I view that as just fine.

The clarion deck he is describing sounds just like the factory installed clarion nav unit on Subarus. The audio sucked (all subaru stereos have sucked), but the nav was perfect in every way. I always imagined aftermarket would be better, but with the f700bt installed I miss my old one. Hopefully some day it or another comparable unit will be available in the us, it truly is a nav done right. Pioneer is a major fail, this thing cant do anything right.

My calls are dropping now and the unit is locking up. After the 45 second boot time it still takes another 15 seconds to connect to my phone and start playing music. When I play music, the unit skips to the next song when there is about 30 seconds remaining on the current song. This thing becomes more troublesome and annoying each day.

Can this thread be locked now? OP has said he is leaving the board and won't post on here any longer so it's moot point to continue.

Looks like now we are just getting people that want to bitch. If you don't like the unit so much, why are you on here?

I don't like Sony products but do I go to ever board there is for their products just to bitch? Nope.