AVIC411.com

My F90bt just recently started booting up weird. one day it just randomly did this...i turn on the car, the boot up screen shows up for about 5 seconds and then disappears. the backlight is still on and the radio boots up normally...when the phone connects, it shows up on the blank screen. Sometimes, when i hit the map button, the screen will show up and the radio will work normally. just tonight it will only come up with the warning screen with the system start up in progress and will just stay there. i reinstalled the 2.0 update but nothing seems to work. could the files have been corrupted somehow? everything is fine on connections and the install is good. stupid radio.

Have you done any mods recently? Mine was doing the same thing after doing the software bypass. For whatever reason, the system just didn't like my data.zip.

You can also try going to a/v source and change the source. When mine was doing that it always booted with the a/v source set to off. After setting the a/v source the system worked normally except that I couldn't use the menu or map buttons from any screen in the navigation menu or from the map screen.

nah, i did the update back when the 2.0 one first came out back in october and this just happened last week. and yes, i did do the hard reset afterwards. its weird...it just out of the blue started acting up. im guessing somehow some files got corrupted? it booted into testmode just fine. i reinstalled the update through test mode as well just to make sure that everything was fresh, but still no go. hopefully pioneer will fix it quickly! im rocking the stock radio now! :(