AVIC411.com

Wiring help here if you need it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, i have a couple questions.. i have an 07 cobalt SS supercharged and was wondering where the vss wire and reverse wire are? im going to be putting in the f90bt and i had to buy the gmos lan 4 wiring harness to keep onstar and my pioneer 7 speaker system and door chimes. and also, i bought the pac swi-ps and im confused on one of the parts on the instructions.. it says: Connect pin 14 (white/black) in connector 2 to +12v accessory. im guessing i have to tap into this wire? but how? thanks alot

theE40punisher, I've received my f90bt, waiting on adapters,speakers and amp. I went with a Profile ap740 (4 channel) and 4 reference component 6020cs. I'll add a mono block and sub later. I've already moved the mute wire in the plug. I think I'll install the headunit and run rca's behind back seat for amp and then pay for amp and speaker install. I want to add headrest monitors at some point and will run component video cable with preamps. My question is how do I get audio to the monitors? I didn't see any plug for this on the back of the unit. I guess since the f90bt is not dual zone most people just listen through the sound system, but on long trips that gets annoying. I'm starting to think it may be better to just add a 2nd dvd player in back and be done with it.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...