AVIC411.com

Make a vid for the AVIC Z1-Z2-Z3 bypass

Hey Guys I'm new to the forum and don't know anyone. I am smart enough to know that none of thes forums owe anyone anything!!!!! So I guess I try to be pleasant with everyone. I will have to admit, though, that I can't find the full instructions for doing the Z2 bypass. Does the bypass require a two wire mod because you have to bypass the parking brake and the speed sensor. I can see that if they want to be double safe to make you have both the brake set and wheels not turning either.

Thanks

I need a car. Can somebody post a place to buy it and help me find some money? I live in NJ, can somebody point that out on a map so I know how to get home if I leave my cell today?

Please post picture or a video, because I'm going to have to use the bathroom soon.

still a lil confused i moved the yellow and black wire 1 space above and where do i ground the parking lead in any of the slots? and thats it?

No. What you do at this point is you put the radio down, go back into your home, grab your keys, and drive to an audio shop. Seriously dude you're not even following the simplist instructions ever created.