AVIC411.com

AVIC N4 HELP!

Hello, I am hooking up an Avic N4 in my 98 tahoe. I have searched the forums for my answers, as I know that it is annoying to get the same question a 100 times. I have not found what I am looking for yet. First, I am looking for the VSS wire, which I believe is a green with a white stripe, at the radio harness, but am not sure. I am also looking of the reverse wire color and location. The final question that I have is this: I have moved the yellow/black mute wire to the second empty slot on the harness. I want to hook this up, along with the light green parking brake wire to the black ground on the radio. My question is, that there are also two other ground wires, one of which is coming from a box with the yellow power wire, can I hook up all of these wires in one connection, making a total of five ground wires in one connection, or do I need to hook these last two straight to the body? Thanks in advance for your help, and if this info is already posted, sorry I couldn't find it!

Thanks,

John