AVIC411.com

AVH-P4000DVD no sound(av1, av2, ipod, usb)

• 1 year later...

Hello,

Were you able to fix that issue? I have the same exact problem. Audio works for DVD/CD + Radio... but no sound from AUX and iPod (w/ CDI200).

I have the same setup in my RX7 and it works great.

Is the guy at the shop correct if he says "No sound from AUX means your headunit might be broken"?

I'm gonna cry... tired of missing around. :(

Set AV1 to iPod. What kind of Ipod? And do you have the BT adapter?

AV1 to iPod? What is "AV1"?

iPod Video 5th Generation Firmware 1.3

I select iPod as the source with the Pioneer CD-i200 cable. I can browse around the iPod, select tunes... etc.

Also tried to put the AUX 1 to "Audio", "Video"... renamed it to "Ipod", restarted the P4000DVD to factory, etc.

Still no sound from AUX or iPod. Also tried the AUX with another portable CD player.

Everything works perfectly in my RX7 with the same iPod, same CD-i200 cable and AUX Cable... but not in my freaking 350Z... can it be the harness? It must be the only different thing between the two systems! :(

My mistake. I assumed this unit had the same settings as the navi units to operate the ipod but apparently its completely different. it doesn't appear on these units there is any setting that has to be used in order to use the iPod. One thing to certainly look into is if you have TV OUT on the iPod turned on. Its in the VIDEO SETTINGS of the iPod. Good luck to you.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...