AVIC411.com

Stupid questions here folks. I just bought a truck with a D3 mounted in it but I do not know what upgrades are installed inside the dash. The XM display button does not light up and there is no "radio id". Does this sound like I have no XM receiver installed or do I need to open up my dash to confirm it??

If I do add and install a GEX-P10XMT will I need to use the additional antenae or will the GPS antenae perform double duty??

I live in a small town and have no local stereo shop to consult nor do I have any experience with a stereo system this fancy.

:oops:

Thanks for any help in advance

If the XM icon is not lit up, you likely don't have it. The XM tuner requires a seperate antenna and it comes with it

If you're buying on ebay, be SURE to get one with an antenna. Ask the seller if you dont see it listed.

You can buy an antennae for around $15 plus shipping, if you need to. but nothing worse than pausing your installation waiting for ANOTHER piece.