AVIC411.com

Paring Blackberry Storm with D3 BT

Okay okay maybe I should've searched first but I need to ask y'all. Has anybody had any luck on pairing the Blackberry Storm with their D3 BT systems??? I dunno if its the new 2008 map upgrade but I notice ever since I upgraded the system its really hard to pair phones with the D3 BT I just been havin mad trouble. Not sure if the D3 BT can be paired with the new BT versions. Anybody?

Well problem solved. I had to reset the BT device and install a program called BlueFTP into my BlackBerry Storm and I had NO issues transferring my contacts over. I guess I walked around Telus's blocking system... As for the problem before updating, I was apple to connect with my LG shine but it would disconnect and re-connect at times. Sometimes not even connect at all. Or it will show its connected but when I dialed a number u wouldn't hear it from the car speakers at all.

Question about Jetware. I was always curious on if this support the BlackBerry Storm or no???

I have installed the BlueFTP and all works with me. Transferred my contacts over. But what I have also noticed is when u go to ur BT menu on ur BB and select Device Properties. Scroll down to SERVICES and then do a Refresh Service List and u should see things change. If u installed the BlueFTP and eanbled it you should see OPP, OBEX or Object Push and shit will transfer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...