AVIC411.com

What would happen.......

If you dwnld the Z1 disc in a D1/D2? Would it give you more features except of course Voice act. But would it help with Bluetooth Problems.
Reason I'm asking is because I have a D1 with the CD-BTB100 attached and it works fine EXCEPT that I am unable to Register the Phone to the System. It gives me a Prompt to TEL REG. and when I go to Function2 I hit the Send Button and nothing happens.I have to manually pair up but that's it. As a temp connection w/o Registering it. I called Pioneer and he said it could be the phone. I have the Razr (Cingular) and I find it hard to beleive that it's the Phone. I say Software. I'll try my son's Nokia Later and see but I feel it would be the same way.

The instructions say that with the D2 that some of he Functions won't work. I don't know what to do , send it back or just be glad that I can talh Handsfree.

Oh and so far only one time did someone say they have a echo. But they were hearing me clear.

K
Since it is a P-bus unit, it will be recognized by anything pioneer makes with P-bus (yes, down to the $129 cd players.) You will hardly get any of the features though. That is why they say the CDBTB100 is only recommended for the 6800/7800DVD.

[quote name="JasonH"]Wait, the bluetooth module works with the D1/D2???

There is no Z1 CD (everything is on the HDD), so the answer to your question is no.[/quote]
I have the Moto Razr (Cingular) My son has the Nokia 62sumptin went to the car activated his BT synced in. Touched Tel Reg> hit the send button>Turned off the Car> turned on system> sys said wait>Cell phone linked right up. I have to call motorola and ask if there is an update for my phone or I'll have to try different a Cell phone. so if you guys ARE having problems get someones diff cell phone and try it.

K
This is pretty cool. Has anyone tried the ND-BT1 with a D1/D2?

So with your sons phone you were able to get full functionality? Does the phone book appear on the screen? Does an icon appear for phone? Or is it simple hands free and everything must be done from the phone, ie dialing, answering, etc.
[quote name="quest"]This is pretty cool. Has anyone tried the ND-BT1 with a D1/D2?

So with your sons phone you were able to get full functionality? Does the phone book appear on the screen? Does an icon appear for phone? Or is it simple hands free and everything must be done from the phone, ie dialing, answering, etc.[/quote]

You get Basic handsfree. But you do get to see what number (No Name) of who is calling you. Plus you can redial the last call from the system by hitting a certain Button on the screen. Unfortunately you don't get all the icons and stuff as you would with the Z1/7500/6800.

I too would like some one to hook up the ND-BT1 with the D1/D2. You'll never know.

K
The ND-BT1 doesn't come with a microphone and the D1/D2 don't have voice activation so it won't work. Do you get all the numbers of the phone number caller ID or just 8 digits?

[quote name="djoker04"] [quote name="quest"]This is pretty cool. Has anyone tried the ND-BT1 with a D1/D2?

So with your sons phone you were able to get full functionality? Does the phone book appear on the screen? Does an icon appear for phone? Or is it simple hands free and everything must be done from the phone, ie dialing, answering, etc.[/quote]

You get Basic handsfree. But you do get to see what number (No Name) of who is calling you. Plus you can redial the last call from the system by hitting a certain Button on the screen. Unfortunately you don't get all the icons and stuff as you would with the Z1/7500/6800.

I too would like some one to hook up the ND-BT1 with the D1/D2. You'll never know.

K[/quote]