AVIC411.com

Does your unit show you when you have a new text msg?

hi,

i have a f700bt and was just curious as to whether or not your headunit will notify you when you have a new text msg?

i have an iphone3g and it works fine with the bluetooth and voice dialing works great after the phonebook fix but it doesnt show me if i have a new msg.

I was told that on some phones it will display it on the screen and even give you option to read and delete....

is this true??

I have two phones i regularly use with mine. One gives me a prompt on-screen as well as tells my by Samantha's voice that I have a message. My other phone doesn't do anything when I get a text. And neither give me the option to read or delete...never heard of that on a pioneer

hi,

i have a f700bt and was just curious as to whether or not your headunit will notify you when you have a new text msg?

i have an iphone3g and it works fine with the bluetooth and voice dialing works great after the phonebook fix but it doesnt show me if i have a new msg.

I was told that on some phones it will display it on the screen and even give you option to read and delete....

is this true??

Was wondering that myself....