AVIC411.com

New York City Area.. Question

well it really depends on what their doing are they just installing the unit or are they doing anything else e.i. bypass, steering wheel controls, hd radio, xm etc....

For me it would just be the bypass, iPod adapter, and unit....no steering wheel controls or anything like that....

Guess it was free!!!! :lol:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe on that it should be like 150.... because it might only take like an hour or so.... do you have the dash kit, antenna, adapter etc... ???? what car are you installing into?

How does everyone like their F-series? Are you happy with it? I got the Kenwood DNX-5120 installed, but I'm not thrilled with the iPod interface (the navigation, however, is second to none). I'm trying to figure if I should go with the f90bt instead. Any thoughts or problems with yours? Thanks.

Cortelyou Auto Glass......Don't get fooled by the name. these guys do everything except mechanical. They did wonders on my f500 bt....clean install. I go to them all the time and always satisfied. The are on Coney Island Ave, and cortelyou in brooklyn. Alot of people go to these guy...just pass by and you'll see a whole lot of cars waiting. waiting isnt bad though. if they are backup they will let you know.

i know i guy who work in a audio shop who is a very good friend of mine he can do it for you if you want he can do it in the shop or he can do it for you on the side,it will be cheaper. he did the bypass on my 900bt and work fine pm if you are intrested.

I've already been to the place that was mentioned - Stereo Station on Route 17 in Rochelle Park. They were/are terrific.

I'm just wondering if it's worth it to switch to the F90bt from the Kenwood DNX-5120. As I wrote, the nav is great but the iPod interface is incredibly simple. I'm wondering if the switch is a good idea, since I've found that I'm using the nav less than I thought and using the other functions more. I'm not that interested in the six million mods that are on this website, either!

• 3 years later...

my buddy does installs at a shop on the side. he can do it any thursday eve or any saturday. He will do you right if you want about 45 min from the gw bridge

Hi, would you mind sharing his info? I would like to get my Z140BH installed this week. I would appreciate it.

Thanks, D