AVIC411.com

Parking brake warning while driving

We've installed quite a few 700's and 900's and have done the software speed bypass with no issues.

I have one customer that is complaining that the parking brake warning is randomly popping up on the screen. Its a 900BT

Is this normal after the software bypass, and no one else has complained about it, or is something potentially wrong?

I've searched the forum and couldn't find anything about it.

Thanks

Mike

I have that with only the hardware bypass.

(and not having it to work)

I added the software bypass, and the error has gone. (and it works now)

If you get the parking brake warning with the hardware bypass, then it's simple, you did not do it correctly.

checked it a dozen times... even measured the leads, but no succes

I have one customer that is complaining that the parking brake warning is randomly popping up on the screen. Its a 900BT

DrBass,

I did the software bypass on my '900BT... I changed it to "128"... when I hit 79.5 mph I get the "Park Brake is Incorrectly Connected" Warning every time.

Just change the setting to a higher number eg. 256 (it should be good up to 159 mph?), or tell them not to speed!

Hover-Shuttle

DrBass,

I did the software bypass on my '900BT... I changed it to "128"... when I hit 79.5 mph I get the "Park Brake is Incorrectly Connected" Warning every time.

Just change the setting to a higher number eg. 256 (it should be good up to 159 mph?), or tell them not to speed!

Hover-Shuttle

Thanks for this info...I to have this message popping up at 80mph. Guess I'll be upping it to 256