AVIC411.com

Need more a/v cables

I have a f90bt and i have the ipod cable that uses the systems only set of a/v input cables and usb. I want to hook up a playstation in addition to the ipod but need another set of a/v in cables for the playstation. Should a get a set of splitters or is there another way? looking for something i would havent to manually switch between to go between the ipod and playstation. i just wanna be able to switch between the two on the screen.

sorry if this has been asked already...its an honest question tho and didnt happen to come across anything in my quick lil search. Thanks guys.

I have a f90bt and i have the ipod cable that uses the systems only set of a/v input cables and usb. I want to hook up a playstation in addition to the ipod but need another set of a/v in cables for the playstation.

I'm still stuck on "playstation in a moving vehicle?" but what about using the front input?

I have a f90bt and i have the ipod cable that uses the systems only set of a/v input cables and usb. I want to hook up a playstation in addition to the ipod but need another set of a/v in cables for the playstation.

I'm still stuck on "playstation in a moving vehicle?" but what about using the front input?

Would you rather an X Box?

Would you rather an X Box?

A wii ? now that would be amusing!

I have this in my truck. I hid it where only the IR receiver shows and it works nicely.

Check it out: http://www.amazon.com/1-Out-Selector-Sw ... B000RXVITM

that looks nice. i like the remote function. i saw something similar on ebay except you had to manually switch between each of the inputs on the box itself. might check that out. looks kinda pricey tho :?

you get 3 y adapter. plug the ipod in 1 in of each, plug the playstation in the other in of the y, plug the out to the f series input

you then can choose ipod , or video on the screen of the avic and switch between ipod or playstation

will that work? i know that the avic has like 2 input selector boxes on the screen and right now i have the first one labeled as "ipod". but i wasnt sure if the avic would distingish between 2 different things since their both coming in through the same a/v cables. wouldnt there be conflicting signals? guess that could work if only one was on at a time but i dont wanna have to unplug the ipod in the glove box since it is on all the time just to turn on the playstation.

as far as the playstation/xbox/wii arguement...while i agree that wii would be badass im not trying to get punched while driving haha. im probably gonna mount a ps2 under the passenger seat or under the passenger foot well and switch between that and a ps3.

C'MON!!! Wear a helmet :D

I do have to ask though, why even bother with PS2 if you have PS3? PS3 plays PS2 games.

I have digital television installed with the ipod with a Split...It works fine, but I have a little interference noise when using the unit when the volume is high (40+). If you guys are planning doing this I sugest you to buy a ground loop isolator (US$ 12,00) and install it with the split. It's on my plans for next maintenance.

The only problem is that you need to change the AV preferences every time you want to switch from TV to Ipod and vice versa.

GUGA