AVIC411.com

Leetlauncher 2.0 + Miopocket unlock for AVIC F series

I've modified leetlauncher v2 to include coreplayer and miopocket. You'll be able to access Mainmenu and full sound support with coreplayer. This is a temporary solution until leet update his launcher with Mainmenu capability.

+push the knob down to access leetlauncher menu

+press miopocket icon for the installation

+press testmode to switch to miopocket

+press blue box to switch task

***Remember to Launch IGO8 before Mainmenu

***Yellow orb on the upper right = Mainmenu (You can also launch it from Leetlauncher)

***In order to get sound with Wince Apps, sd or usb source has to be activated. (Play a song from sd or usb stick then pause it)

***To Autolaunch IGO8 and Mainmenu after Miopocket installs, uncomment the last 4 lines in MioAutorun/scripts/StartupPrograms.mscr

leetlauncher+miopocket.rar

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JSGVUDY1

iG08.rar - IGO8+dimka skin+themechanger+312 cars (You have to get your own MAPS+POI+DEM+BUILDING files)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=09SKIGAV

Extract leetlauncher+miopocket.rar and igo8.rar to the root of your sd card.

Link for Miopocket's forum.

http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topi ... _ID=109690

VistaUltimateGuide.jpg

StopwordMP.jpg

VistaAurora.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tested Miopocket on my F500BT today and the basics work.

That's great to know miopocket works on this device. Does the media player and keyboard works? Was the screen distorted? Did the resolution display correctly with the patch? Sorry for asking too many questions. I'm just excited to know miopocket works on the f500bt. I'm going to sell my mio c520 and buy this gps.

WOW, that community is rather like this one... Some very dedicated modders!

If you go all the way to the very last page, one of the heavy hitters just posted the complete software with several mods and with the patch built in.

I will try this tomorrow!

T

Let me know how it goes.

I tested Miopocket on my F500BT today and the basics work.

That's great to know miopocket works on this device. Does the media player and keyboard works? Was the screen distorted? Did the resolution display correctly with the patch? Sorry for asking too many questions. I'm just excited to know miopocket works on the f500bt. I'm going to sell my mio c520 and buy this gps.

The media player works fine with the two included media files. I didn't test the keyboard. The display was correct after selecting the 800x480 skin.

I am attempting to test this and have run in to a couple issues. If using the instructions on the provided link, we are told to insert the SD card with the unit already on.

I have tried this with both the unit in normal mode (the stereo) and while already in TestMode. In neither case did simply inserting the SD card do anything.

I have gone back and reformatted the SD card, put the correct renamed files back on the SD card and tried again with no success.

Can you tell me if this was done from the stereo mode, or test mode... And I am correct in thinking that I should be using the instructions for the NON Mio Navigon?

Thank you,

T

I continued to try to get it to work today also... I am fairly convinced that I am using the instructions provided exactly as they are written and it will not work.

Today, after inserting the SD card with the correct data on it the Avic begins playing all of the sound files that are contained in the software and displaying a pop up that states (all unrecognized files are skipped) (or something like that...).

carlsbad,

Try the sdfree method (make sure you make a backup of your files). Change Mioautorun.exe and Mioautorun.mscr to the startup file of your gps. I can't help you because I don't have this gps yet. I don't know the files structure of this gps. I'll get this gps in a few days, until then maybe fred can help you out.

I continued to try to get it to work today also... I am fairly convinced that I am using the instructions provided exactly as they are written and it will not work.

Today, after inserting the SD card with the correct data on it the Avic begins playing all of the sound files that are contained in the software and displaying a pop up that states (all unrecognized files are skipped) (or something like that...).

Copy the original Pioneer Testmode directories to a SD card. Copy the MioPocket Media and MioAutorun directories to the same SD card. Remove or rename the file CopyTool.exe in the Testmode directory. Copy MioAutoRun.exe, MioAutoRun.mscr and MortScript.exe to the Testmode directory and rename MioAutoRun.exe to CopyTool.exe and MioAutoRun.mscr to CopyTool.mscr. Boot the F500BT with the SD card inserted and MioPocket will start in a few moments. Good luck.

hello this is my first post ive done things like this to all sorts of things but i never would have known you could do them to a Hu little alone that it ran windows but i have a avic-f700bt i love it ,even more now that i can mod it, but i was wondering if anyone has got this to work on a 700bt and if so can i have a step by step walk through i have tried it and it installs but when it reboots itself after it is no where to be found and i tried to do it instead of test mode by replacing the files like internet said but it installs reboots installs reboot and keeps doing that so any help would be much appriciated i hope to become a good help to this forum since i have some experience with modding iphone's, ppc's, psp's, and other PDA's but im still messing with the data file but thanks in advance for any help

Copy the original Pioneer Testmode directories to a SD card. Copy the MioPocket Media and MioAutorun directories to the same SD card. Remove or rename the file CopyTool.exe in the Testmode directory. Copy MioAutoRun.exe, MioAutoRun.mscr and MortScript.exe to the Testmode directory and rename MioAutoRun.exe to CopyTool.exe and MioAutoRun.mscr to CopyTool.mscr. Boot the F500BT with the SD card inserted and MioPocket will start in a few moments. Good luck.
I tried this and can't get it to install. Can you tell me exactly what to copy to SDcard root folder and what to copy to TestMode.

Cheers

:)

You've got to have four directories in the root of the SD card: Testmode, MiTACAP, MioAutoRun and Media. Remove or rename the file CopyTool.exe in the Testmode directory. Copy MioAutoRun.exe, MioAutoRun.mscr and MortScript.exe to the Testmode directory and rename MioAutoRun.exe to CopyTool.exe and MioAutoRun.mscr to CopyTool.mscr. That's it.