AVIC411.com

Leetlauncher 2.0 + Miopocket unlock for AVIC F series

Thanks Fred. I've done exactly as you described (had already tried same in one of the many efforts I tried last night) but it still boots into normal Avic operation. I,ve had the message about not finding the CopyTool.exe a few times tho'. Right now in SDCard mode it's just doing a 20 second loop of "20th Century Fox Fanfare.mp3", Map and Navi operating as normal.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Fred. I've done exactly as you described (had already tried same in one of the many efforts I tried last night) but it still boots into normal Avic operation. I,ve had the message about not finding the CopyTool.exe a few times tho'. Right now in SDCard mode it's just doing a 20 second loop of "20th Century Fox Fanfare.mp3", Map and Navi operating as normal.

Make sure your F500BT is off by holding the power button for about 5 seconds. Then start your F500BT with the SD card inserted by holding the power button for about 5 seconds again and see what happens.

Tried that too Fred, but it just boots up normally. What's meant to happen when it does boot in Mio, is there a particular message on screen? I've even gone into SD on my 500 and can find all the Mio stuff listed in menus but thats as far as I get. Do you think maybe my download may be corrupted?

Here's the contents of my SD Card:

- Media > Books

> Music

> Pictures

> Video

- MioAutoRun > Programs

> Registry

> Scripts

> Skin

> System

> Windows

> Folder Descriptions

> MioPocket

> MioPocket Readme

- MiTACAP > APL2

- Testmode > AutoRun.exe

> AutoRun.mscr

> MortScript.exe

Tried that too Fred, but it just boots up normally. What's meant to happen when it does boot in Mio, is there a particular message on screen? I've even gone into SD on my 500 and can find all the Mio stuff listed in menus but thats as far as I get. Do you think maybe my download may be corrupted?

Here's the contents of my SD Card:

- Media > Books

> Music

> Pictures

> Video

- MioAutoRun > Programs

> Registry

> Scripts

> Skin

> System

> Windows

> Folder Descriptions

> MioPocket

> MioPocket Readme

- MiTACAP > APL2

- Testmode > AutoRun.exe

> AutoRun.mscr

> MortScript.exe

You have to rename Autorun.exe to CopyTool.exe and AutoRun.mscr to CopyTool.mscr as described in one of my previous posts.

WOOHOO!

I'm in, Fred :D

Turns out re-named (Mio) CopyTool.exe was actually named CopyTool.exe.exe (????????). Dunno how this happened, pretty sure it wasn't me that did it, so maybe Carlsbad should check his file names too.

Now to see if I can get it full-screen: it started up in 'Stopword' skin @ 480 X 260 (at least I think I think that's the res.).

Will post soon with any info I have.

And thanks once again Fred for your help on this :wink:

Ok, one last attempt and then I will give up and assume that this is something that only works on the 500's.

I start the system with the SD card inserted and all of the files exactly as shown.

The Mio Installation menu starts installing all of the parts to the program.

On the very last line of the installation it says, " Installation Complete... Rebooting"

And then the entire system reboots and starts the process over.

Am I to do something else? Do I initiate the program from within testmode?

Or should it just open and begin working after the installation is complete?

Thanks for any help you can offer...

T

WOOHOO!

I'm in, Fred :D

Turns out re-named (Mio) CopyTool.exe was actually named CopyTool.exe.exe (????????). Dunno how this happened, pretty sure it wasn't me that did it, so maybe Carlsbad should check his file names too.

Now to see if I can get it full-screen: it started up in 'Stopword' skin @ 480 X 260 (at least I think I think that's the res.).

Will post soon with any info I have.

And thanks once again Fred for your help on this :wink:

You're welcome. I'm glad you've got it working. I was puzzled why it didn't work because all the files seemed right. The double .exe explains it all.

You can easily change the skin in MioPocket. Just run Skin Changer, select "more skins" and select Vista Ultimate 800x480.

@carlsbad0331:

It seems like MioPocket doesn't run on your device. After reboot MioPocket should start automaticaly.