AVIC411.com

Leetlauncher 2.0 + Miopocket unlock for AVIC F series

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N-S-E-W and Carlsbad,

Any luck with the new files I just posted on the first page?

Actually dumpy has been more active in trying to get it to all work. I spent some today trying to see if there was an easy way to stop the BT in MioPocket from loading but I did not have any luck in finding an easy fix. My guess it's built into one of the executable files. It's my belief that the BT in the Pioneer is conflicting with the BT in MioPocket. Dumpy has been communicating with the person who created MioPocket so I'll wait it out to see if he has any luck.

I didn't try rev 42 since osprey mentioned the revision had only minor fixes. I also don't want to put myself through what dumpy went through when his BT got disabled.

We do know that it loads on 500, just not very useful at the moment. When it does work I don't envision myself using it much. It is intriguing though.

I have the same issue (install / reboot / install / reboot ...) on a Avic F 900 EU version.

I have try the install of the AVIC install in the first post, also install from the official install (with the merge of the test mode) and same results... :(

I tried this and can't get it to install. Can you tell me exactly what to copy to SDcard root folder and what to copy to TestMode.

Cheers

:)

You've got to have four directories in the root of the SD card: Testmode, MiTACAP, MioAutoRun and Media. Remove or rename the file CopyTool.exe in the Testmode directory. Copy MioAutoRun.exe, MioAutoRun.mscr and MortScript.exe to the Testmode directory and rename MioAutoRun.exe to CopyTool.exe and MioAutoRun.mscr to CopyTool.mscr. That's it.

The above method eventually worked for me, but make sure you check the following: after renaming 'MioAutoRun.exe' to 'CopyTool.exe' make sure in Properties that it's not 'CopyTool.exe.exe' - this happened to me and it took ages to figure it out. You should then be good to go :)

Well, I used the files on page one today to give this one last try... NOPE, no dice. Does the exact same thing. Goes through the install process, then reboots and goes through the install process again, and again, and again...

That really sux. I'm getting the f700bt in a couple of days. I'm going to try and get some help from the author of miopocket on the other forum. I'll keep you updated when I get a reply from him.

After check the install script I thinks that come from the reset command at the end of the script. Normally that run a soft reset but I thinks that run (on AVIC) a hard reset and all installed stuff are removed... the script re-install...

In the install script we have some reset solution, if some one can try (I don't have my AVIC with me :P ):

In the file MioAutoRun\Scripts\Unlock.mscr

Try to add a # before the reset command (line 318)

If not work add also a # before this command (line 322):

Run(ProgramsFolder\"Restart.exe")

It is for test all different reset mode...

Hello everyone. i am glad to see that there are people interested in MioPocket. i have this on my Navigon 7100 and love it.

i have been messing with it a little bit on my friends F700BT. the first thing i will say is to the person/persons having problems with miopocket installing/rebooting/installing/rebooting. Do the following:

Turn off the stereo

insert SD card

Turn on stereo

wait for MioPocket to install

once the unit turns off to reboot, remove the SD card

the 700bt model will reboot right back in to the AVIC software. i am in the process of editing MioPocket to takeover on bootup instead of the AVIC software. i know that Miopocket is installed because i once got a windows error while inside the AVIC software then i was able to get to the start menu then Mipocket. so i know Miopocket is installable and runs on a 700BT. now i just have to spend a bit of time with it and edit some scripts to get Miopocket to take over before the AVIC software does. if i have my way, soon enough i will make my own buttons to switch back and forth between Miopocket and AVIC.

also i see on here some people having issues with bluetooth. i will be getting a 500bt model on friday. so i will mess with that too. lets keep this topic going. i wont give up until i get this thing working perfectly.