AVIC411.com

I'm looking for whole data (F90bt) PLZ HELP!

I tried to hack n mods my 90bt but I did wrong and delete almost all files which include map files... etc

I also forgot to back-up all file before I did hack n mods.

Now I need to get and re-copy whole files.

PLZ HELP ME.

my 90bt keeps re-booting up every 15 sec now.

I know that's gonna be huge files but I will appreciate your work and if I can fix my 90bt, I will give you little reward.

Send me PM or tell me how can I fix it.

Thank you!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suggestion would be to go to the Pioneer site, download the entire 2.0 upgrade and start over.

Then once that is done, find one of the posted data.zip files that are complete and install that.

In all honesty, if you didnt even bother to do a backup of your system prior to trying to mod it, you broke the cardinal rule of modding...

There is a great thread here about reinstalling the update with full instructions and links to the software downloads. USE THAT!

My suggestion would be to go to the Pioneer site, download the entire 2.0 upgrade and start over.

Then once that is done, find one of the posted data.zip files that are complete and install that.

In all honesty, if you didnt even bother to do a backup of your system prior to trying to mod it, you broke the cardinal rule of modding...

There is a great thread here about reinstalling the update with full instructions and links to the software downloads. USE THAT!

I tried that way, but still not working.

I think that because I'm missing other file like map data...

That's why I need some one who could help me.

I'm working on a complete backup of a 700 series V2.0 unit. I don't know what differences there are between the two. I'm guessing that they're minimal since my screen shows the link for MSN (just greyed out). If there's enough interest, I may be convinced to put a copy out on rapidshare.

Really??

Please put that copy on rapidshare and write the URL.

I hope that will help fixing my problem...

Thank you!!!

I'm working on a complete backup of a 700 series V2.0 unit. I don't know what differences there are between the two. I'm guessing that they're minimal since my screen shows the link for MSN (just greyed out). If there's enough interest, I may be convinced to put a copy out on rapidshare.

i think 1 million dollars will convince him nicely but not a penny more! send him a pay pal

i think 1 million dollars will convince him nicely but not a penny more! send him a pay pal

I accept, :D just no monopoly money please... It took all night to get the files from the card to my PC, due to my cheap a$$ card reader and most of the next night to get it up to the share site.

All files are in the same directory structure as they came off the machine, so if you only need one file, you can just get the one file you need and not be forced into downloading a 1.6Gb zip file.

At this point, I'm not asking for anything, but I'm obviously not going to reject any voluntary offers to offset my time and effort to make it available.

Thanks Black, it would be interesting to take a long look at the schmatics on both the 700 and 90/900 side by side. To see whats different hardware wise between the units. I'm almost tempted to say that the differences are really minor. I haven't had much of a change to really look at the manual.

MikeH I'm glad that the files I had got you up and running. pm sent and thank you.

• 1 month later...
Rapidshare has a 200mb limit on free accounts. I set it up on http://www.myotherdrive.com since the files are 1.6Gb It looks like the site will make you create an account. PM me your email address that you used for the website and I'll add your email to my access list for the files.

Hello - I had the reboot problem and ultimately sent it back to the factory for a software re-install. When I got it back I copied the entire My Flash Disk to SD, then to my computer. After about three weeks it's rebooting again. I tried re-installing My Flash Disk but to no avail. Even dismounted the drive, long reformat, and remount and re-install My Flash Disk, and it's still rebooting. I thought it would be worth trying your files. My e-mail address is gswilby1@comcast.net.

Thanks, Greg