AVIC411.com

I'm looking for whole data (F90bt) PLZ HELP!

Does anyone know if there is a disk image of the entire 700bt hard drive out there anywhere? My unit will get to CE via testmode, but reboots after about 1 second, so I can't copy or delete any files. Without test mode, it gets to the splash screen, then reboots after about 10 seconds. I would love to just pull the drive and install a whole new image, but I can't find a disk image of the original drive. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded the 17 files from Rapidshare. Now how do I integrate them together so I can load them onto my F90BT? I tried extracting the files to a single folder but WinZip keeps telling me that there are duplicate files already in the folder.

i.e. I extracted the first .rar file and then tried extracting the second .rar file and it's telling me there are files that already exist with the same name. Do I overwrite them? or what?

Thanks in advance for anyones help. I'm in dire need of my stereo/gps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone know why those Rapidshare links only download at a size of like 100kb? They are suppose to be 100mb each but I downloaded 2 and they both came up really small like 50kb. Are the links no longer good? IF not, anyone know a source of current active backup? I did the upgrade hack to 3.0 but have continous issues. So i'm looking to go back.

Anyone know why those Rapidshare links only download at a size of like 100kb? They are suppose to be 100mb each but I downloaded 2 and they both came up really small like 50kb. Are the links no longer good? IF not, anyone know a source of current active backup? I did the upgrade hack to 3.0 but have continous issues. So i'm looking to go back.

I have started to download from RS. The 1st 2 files are both 100Mb when I look at the properties so it seems OK.

• 4 months later...

guys - I crumbled and paid the 6 euros to d/l the stupid files - they look right and they are seeded @

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/avic-90bt-pioneer/4239978c1c002fd92b791472d6269f9e1077e17022aa

Please seed so someone else who needs help can get it easily.

[update]

ok - something is screwy - it doesn't like my torrent file - let me go do this on my linux box - this doesn't seem to be working from the utorrent/winblows box - I'm going to put the original files into a torrent.

(working on this now.)

Wow, my head is spinnin! Until recently I was the owner of a fully functioning f900bt until I tried to add a mod without making a backup first. Yep, you know whats coming, I ended up with an expensive cd player! So then I searched this site and found several 'backups' most of the links to which have expired or have been blocked for whatever reason. But then I found 'fx3 fresh install' on another thread. I followed the walkthrough instructions to the letter and had a partial result in that the dvd and radio started working again but not the sat nav and the problematic 'reboot' every 2 mins or so.. So on following other advice I searched for Euro maps (I'm in the UK) and placed them where instructed but still no sat nav. Earlier in this thread there is advice on how to remove the reboot loop which was to delete files in user/userdata which I was able to do, however I couldn't do the other part which was to delete a scheme from apl2\igo\content\scheme as this wasn't present in the folder. So where am I now? I have installed the files after deleting the userdata and after resetting the unit it went straight to the 'language' screen. Bingo, I thought, I'm in, and after starting to enter my settings it rebooted itself! My heart sank, I thought I'd finally cracked it.

So, where am I going wrong? Most of the opinion on here is that the files were copied or downloaded wrong, but I am certain this is not the case. What am I missing? And do you need to update wince with format if you can clear the flash memory manually?

I hope someone can help as I am on the point of sending it for a factory re-install.

Chris.

• 3 months later...

Rapidshare has a 200mb limit on free accounts. I set it up on <!-- w -->www.myotherdrive.com<!-- w --> since the files are 1.6Gb It looks like the site will make you create an account. PM me your email address that you used for the website and I'll add your email to my access list for the files.

I'm at a loss. My unit keeps rebooting and I cant find the necessary file elsewhere. Thanks.. darryl.cassidy@gmail.com

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

i know im a few years late, but i think i was lucky and never had my f90bt crap out on me until last week.

i was trying to download WINCEIMG.bin and WINCEIMG.cks (i already have test mode and the 2.006 (?) update from pioneer for my unit)

all i need are those tiles so i can reboot my unit and finnaly use it again!

please help!