AVIC411.com

can i unlock avic f500bt and load any gps spftware and map?

Hi,

I am planning to buy an avic f500bt from USA. if i do that i must load into it IGO8 because my country map is suitable for IGO8.

Can i load IGO 8 and its maps to pionerr avic f500bt. How can i do that, If i cant do that f500bt will be totaly useless for me. Please help me about that.

And please say me what is the f500bt unit weight? and what is the total wieght(unit itself, charger, holder)

i also wonder weights of f900bt.

thank you very much.

Hi,

I am planning to buy an avic f500bt from USA. if i do that i must load into it IGO8 because my country map is suitable for IGO8.

Can i load IGO 8 and its maps to pionerr avic f500bt. How can i do that, If i cant do that f500bt will be totaly useless for me. Please help me about that.

And please say me what is the f500bt unit weight? and what is the total wieght(unit itself, charger, holder)

i also wonder weights of f900bt.

thank you very much.

Out of the box, AVIC F-series runs a custom version of iGO 8. If you look through the threads in this forum, there is a "hacked" version of it that allows you to use any iGO map license file and therefore load any existing iGO 8 maps.

Procedure for replacing existing iGO with unlocked one is posted here.

Please note that if you use US version of AVIC you will lose TMC and some FM radio functionality...

thank you very much. can i load crack Turkey map that i found from internet?

And f500bt has radio?

Radio on a US unit will only pick up odd frequencies. If Turkey uses the same radio set up as Europe, you'll lose a number of stations...

Turkey map should work with a worldwide licencse from threads here.

thank you very much. can i load crack Turkey map that i found from internet?

And f500bt has radio?

Radio on a US unit will only pick up odd frequencies. If Turkey uses the same radio set up as Europe, you'll lose a number of stations...

Turkey map should work with a worldwide licencse from threads here.

Thank you very much. what is worldwide license? means that, i must buy map or license from somewhere.

Thank you very much. what is worldwide license? means that, i must buy map or license from somewhere.

Well, you _should_ by a proper license etc. etc. Having said that, there is a license file posted here that lets you load any map on the AVIC...