AVIC411.com

Bypass Works! No more Brake Message BUT....

Now I cant use the volume knob to change tracks on my ipod/cd when in "map" mode (I used to be able to push it right or left like previous and next) Now I have to exit "Map" mode and select the AV Source that is playing to change tracks.... I also cant access the "menu" button when in "map" mode without first going to an AV Source then clicking "Menu" (the little round button) and lastly... When I press the volume button in, I used to get the voice command prompt... Now when I press it I get nothing! What is going on???? :?:?:?

HOWEVER, THE BYPASS NOW DOES WORK

No... Not a single software modification! Its so weird... EVERYTHING works just fine, its just that I have to go about accessing things differently since the hardware mod??? I redid the hardware mod, soldered all the connections and made sure the mute pin was in correctly.

Im so confused and frustrated :shock::?:shock:

I'm pretty sure superman was joking, at least I hope he was...

LOL yeah I was just messing around =P but I kinda find it funny that the bypass we have here is great, detailed, pictured, step-by-step, TWO options of bypassing available, and yet people cant find it in search AND do it correctly. So FOR THEM, the site is not helping, then i recommend ebay, which i bet is the same thing.

i wouldnt be surprised if they even steal the info from this very site here and sell their information on ebay :lol:

but yeah, i just wanna help. and if the info here is not good enough for them to do it correctly for free, then they can pay for info too. 8)