AVIC411.com

Help with Ducatiboy circuit

First off, another happy customer.. dude is brillant..

but

After i installed my circuit, a really weird road noise/engine accel noise/humm/buzz (to the accel of the engine) has started.. i am not sure if this is because of the circuit, or maybe something else... any ideas what i should check??

Also... another thing i have noticed... sometimes, when i shut down/turn off the car.. my overhead lights stay on... almost like the car door is stuck open.. also the AVIC stays in the TILTED position (does not retract back in... almost like it thinks its still on, but has no power).. i had to turn the car on, turn it off, then just put it in on position.. then finally it worked (lights shut off and avic tilted back to normal position)...

I have a Clifford Alarm remote start ect ect.. is this something to do with the circuit and alarm not functioning together ok?.. or perhaps some wires not installed property.. what could cause this?

anyway.. thanks for your help in advance... the hum to the accelleration is the worst.. any ideas what to check?

PS: F-250 Platium, diesel, avic-z1, bluetooth, xm, ipod, clifford alarm w/remote start, custom sub box with 2 orion 10's, infinity ref 6x8 in the back, MBquartz component 5.5's and tweeters in front. 150x1 for the compnent punch amp, and 350x1 for the subs punch amp.. It thumps.. :twisted:
make sure the rcas coming out of the z1 aren't touching anything metal. that can cause the same problem. Do you have an amp on the interior speakers? Also if the z1 does what you're describing again, try stepping on the brake after you shut the truck off. It could have something to do with the remote starter backfeeding power into an accessory line or something.
THanks.. i will check the rcas as well..

yes i have an amp to the int speakers.. i have 2 amps.. one to the component front speakers (avic powers rear)... and an amp for my subs..

i think that is good advice for the light problem.. i will try to brake if it happens again, but it hasn't all weekend...

i am gonna try to check this stuff this week sometime.. but i have been crazy busy the last few days..

I REALLY appreciate all your help guys.. i will post some pictures soon, i just want to finish everything first..

if any other ideas come up about things to check let me know..