AVIC411.com

DISPLAYING CLOCK ON THE REAR CAMERA SCREEN?

I like to drive with the rear camera on, but it says the "caution images may appear reversed" on the top. I have the AVIC-F90 and the ND-BC2 camera. Ridiculously high resulution and wide angle, you can see your blind spots while driving, and it has a better picture at night than your rear view mirros. Can I have instead of that message, a clock appear or the time? I hate not having a clock on my way to work while i'm swerving on the highyway. Atleast does anyone know where to delete that message havn't found it yet.

(I'm assuming you know how to hack the software, i have been looking thru files looking for the imagages reversed message)

We have no access to the system files that control this screen, and no idea how to get access.

This won't be doable for a long, long time, if ever.

If you're swerving on the highway when you drive I think being able to see the clock on your rearview camera display is the least of your worries.

well i'm not really swerving, lets just say i'm not running ahead of schedule. But I do feel it's just better to see more whats going on behind you when you glance at your screen to check the clock (thats assuming you did manage to get the time there) than to see what radio station your on. I'm sure anyone could agree that a rear wide angle lens is better than a screen with a radio station number on it. Guess ill keep looking. Thanks tho.