AVIC411.com

My D3 to F90BT Experience

is it just me or do the buttons also respond wayyyyyy to slow if you click on them twice?

and i have the pac remote thing for my steering wheel. that thing ALWAYS skips songs when i hit it, and it never adjusts the volume right. it either skips or doesn't do anything.

there is like a waiting period of whatever button you push, u gotta wait 2-4 seconds before you can push it again on the steering wheel

Same here. I was gonna add that to the list too, but I'm not using the pac remote so it may be even slower then :lol:

i don't understand why pioneer would even release such a product. i got the f90bt and i thought when i got it that it would be the best.

my judgement was based on the D2 is better than D1. D3 is better than D1, or D2, so therefore the F90BT should be better than ALL other prior models. but its not! only some things are better about it. im really upset at this! i thought it would be the worlds best unit....but it rates under the worse top 5

The D3 does the same thing for #8 though.

There was a setting that you could change to where the music wouldn't mute when the navigation lady spoke.

No way. Please elaborate as to where I can find this setting.

Check out page 144 of the 90BT manual. It does work. When I get directions the song can still be heard under the guidance voice. The setting attenuates the music but does not mute it. Didn't try it with Samatha though (just too irritating listenting to her).

The D3 does the same thing for #8 though.

There was a setting that you could change to where the music wouldn't mute when the navigation lady spoke.

No way. Please elaborate as to where I can find this setting.

Check out page 144 of the 90BT manual. It does work. When I get directions the song can still be heard under the guidance voice. The setting attenuates the music but does not mute it. Didn't try it with Samatha though (just too irritating listenting to her).

Awesome, 1 down and 11 more to go :D