AVIC411.com

wondering if anyone had a hack for MSN menu on f500bt also

I was wondering if anyone has come across a hack that will expand

my f500bt MSN menues,,in other words I would like flight times and news and market stuff,,instead of just the 4 they give u...

Also Can anyone tell me if theres a hack for the navi to tell me what side of the street the address is on??My garmin did that and its a great feature..

I have updated to the 2.0 firmware,,but It seems like this unit doesnt announce all the street names even on TTS...Sometimes they say make you r 3rd right and sometimes they say the street name..Anyone know the fix??

what pioneer did here was stupid. They gave us two voices, and JASON, the male voice is not TTS. you will notice that he says phrases and sentences fluidly.

SAMANTHA is what you need for reading streets, BUT after about 3 mins of her, your gonna blow your own brains out cause she just sounds so horrible.

i cannot help you with the TTS voices, some people modded her voice but im not sure how sucessful that was.

but if you need help blowing your brains out, I can gladly help you with that.

and it only announces street names 70% or so....very strange...

There's some kind of logic there, not always successful, where it will look at how soon you need to turn and say "turn left now" or something when it thinks it is faster than saying the actual street name...