AVIC411.com

HELP NEEDED ON HOW TO MOD F90BT

You could've searched before making this thread and completely avoided Kerosene being a "dick" to you, but IMO, you're the dick for making another useless thread....That's just my 2 cents though..don't brick your unit :wink:

I agree wholeheartedly. 30 % of the posts pertain to the bypass, 30 % for the store that the knob guy has going, at least 25 % are from people who don't take the time to read and EXPECT everyone to jump in and help and 15 % are to modding the software.

I agree wholeheartedly. 30 % of the posts pertain to the bypass, 30 % for the store that the knob guy has going, at least 25 % are from people who don't take the time to read and EXPECT everyone to jump in and help and 15 % are to modding the software.

And we wholeheartedly support that 15% who are willing to dive in and mod code..

:D

it is easy to do the wire bypass. Do a search and look for F Series mods and look for bypass. If I remember correctly it was just move the yellow wire in the harness to the slot above the position it is in when purchased but there are pics in the mods section to go by.

Good Luck

FWIW, you just described the D Series bypass. Let him find the right information himself, no one here deserves to be spoonfed info.

I am so glad they created this website with such a helpful and kind community. I was able to find all the answers I had been searching for, for like 4 days now. This community is the best!!!! :x yeah right I freaking don't understand the coding language there is no clear cut and dry forum with explanation or instructions. I am sorry there is more to my life then coding my dick off all day!!!!!! So get off my F****** case!!!!! DICKS!!!!!

by the way kerosene i hear your quite the dick from all the posts you replied to and yet again you did that thank you. I just need some help and I have been searching for like 3 days so a little clue i think isn't to much to offer dick!!!

I am sorry there is more to my life then coding my dick off all day!!!!!! So get off my F****** case!!!!! DICKS!!!!!

You just entered the "Avoid this fu*king noob from now on" class. You never should have came after a senior member or anyone else like that. Good luck in the future, your going to need it.