AVIC411.com

New Unit Theme by GUGA - Version 2.0

Lonestar,

If you want to upload your file to radpishare I'll be happy se whats worng for you.

GUGA

Thanks! Check your PM's first. 8) If so, you can just pack it up for me.

Lonestar,

Sorry, but as I said in the first post I'll not do personal requests for navigation icons.

GUGA

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... Thanks very much for this awesome, easy upgrade. I loaded it on to my unit and I was driving down the road the other day and my truck just paused my Ipod and started barking at me. While I was laughing the unit was not responsive. Has this happened to anyone else? It hasn't happened since then. Also, almost every speed/redlight camera is wrong. Is this common? There aren't even any speed cameras in this part of FL.

Thanks

OK... Thanks very much for this awesome, easy upgrade. I loaded it on to my unit and I was driving down the road the other day and my truck just paused my Ipod and started barking at me. While I was laughing the unit was not responsive. Has this happened to anyone else? It hasn't happened since then. Also, almost every speed/redlight camera is wrong. Is this common? There aren't even any speed cameras in this part of FL.

Thanks

there are a few "speed cams" around here that show up that either don't exist or are not speed cams, A few of the ones that don't exist have the poles up and wires coming out the top, but no cams there yet (or have been there for years) and the ones that are not speed cams around here are the NC DOT hiways cams that the DOT (dep. of trans) use to watch the traffic for wrecks and traffic jams, and to also help the NCHP during a hi speed chase. then a few others they use on some bridges to track the ammount of traffi, BUt other then that they we dont have ANY speed cams that actually catch you speeding here, so i just turned off the cam alert unless I'm going on a trip.

Thanks

there are a few "speed cams" around here that show up that either don't exist or are not speed cams, A few of the ones that don't exist have the poles up and wires coming out the top, but no cams there yet (or have been there for years) and the ones that are not speed cams around here are the NC DOT hiways cams that the DOT (dep. of trans) use to watch the traffic for wrecks and traffic jams, and to also help the NCHP during a hi speed chase. then a few others they use on some bridges to track the ammount of traffi, BUt other then that they we dont have ANY speed cams that actually catch you speeding here, so i just turned off the cam alert unless I'm going on a trip.

Guys,

You are mixing things up....my mod doesn't have anything to do with the IGO software like barking dogs, speedcams and other stuff.... You probalbly changed the stock data.zip file and THIS is the one doing all this stuff to your unit.

GUGA

how do i add my image to the 7zip file?? which one do i replace?

currently the file i want to add is named 'picture43normal.bmp'

i have 7zip and renamed my file accordingly...now what do i do??

thanks!

picture43normal.bmp -> 746_32K_MN-640_32b_normal.bmp

picture43push.bmp -> 746_32K_MN-640_32b_push.bmp

you found the originals in "My Flash Disk/APL/Image.res" (open with 7zip)

in "image.res": in the Folder >"Common"

Regards

hey i downloaded the theme and my msn stop working anyone know why?

so what have you really downloaded? you posted on CMH's thread that you downloaded something but you didn't specify it, best way to go is to revert back to your backup and then try adding 1 mod at a time and then check if your MSN still works,