AVIC411.com

New Unit Theme by GUGA - Version 2.0

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I'm trying to do the same type of theme as GUGA, but I'd like to put the 'SE-R' logo in the bottom middle rather than his 'civic' logo. can anyone let me know what image it is, or just do a quick photoshop of the logo on that particular image for me? thanks a lot.

post-27767-12872757850605_thumb.jpg

Hey guys I'm trying to do the same type of theme as GUGA, but I'd like to put the 'SE-R' logo in the bottom middle rather than his 'civic' logo. can anyone let me know what image it is, or just do a quick photoshop of the logo on that particular image for me? thanks a lot.

That file is named 746_32K_MN-001_24b. Its in the "common" folder of the image.res file

Awesome stuff!

What I would like to know, do not see any images here, is if the themes update the buttons, icons, etc. displayed when in radio, i.e. FM, mode? If so anyone have screen shots?

THANKS!

Just take a look at the first post, there's some pictures there.

GUGA

Awesome stuff!

What I would like to know, do not see any images here, is if the themes update the buttons, icons, etc. displayed when in radio, i.e. FM, mode? If so anyone have screen shots?

THANKS!

Just take a look at the first post, there's some pictures there.

GUGA

Thanks Guga! Only a few more questions if you do not mind:

1. Would you direct me to install instructions? I have already updated mine with CMH's files though am open to removing and replacing with yours. The things I liked about his are: redlight camera info, SW disable of park brake limitation.

2. Will it work, assuming it will be better to be ask and safe than sorry, on AVIC-F-700BT? Live in U.S.

3. What is your paypal address and how much is your normal fee?

4. Way to disable/not display MSN stuff? My unit does not have that...

My car is an Audi A4 so would be going with the "Generic" one since as I understand you do not do the mods to the, for example, Compass icon, etc. any longer.

Let me know, happy to pay and thanks!!

EDIT.. Please let me know the URL to the latest and greatest theme, see quite a few links and want to make sure newest.

1. Would you direct me to install instructions? I have already updated mine with CMH's files though am open to removing and replacing with yours. The things I liked about his are: redlight camera info, SW disable of park brake limitation.

They are different mods, you don't need to remove CMH's sttuf. Just download mine and copy it to the unit via testmode, easy as that

2. Will it work, assuming it will be better to be ask and safe than sorry, on AVIC-F-700BT? Live in U.S.

Sure, works on any AVIC F-series.

3. What is your paypal address and how much is your normal fee?

My paypal address is gustavo@garcez.com, any donation is appreciated.

4. Way to disable/not display MSN stuff? My unit does not have that...

Nope.

The latest version is the 2.0 that you can download in this link

http://rapidshare.com/files/230624947/I ... ic_new.zip

Regards

GUGA

Success! Thanks.. Curious though, I was under impression that the theme also updated the look of the Maps displays? i.e. after pressing the Map button. And also the Radio (FM/AM) displays (specifically the screen displayed when tapping the "Preset" button on screen. Am I mistaken? If so can anyone suggest other themes that update these screens?

Success! Thanks.. Curious though, I was under impression that the theme also updated the look of the Maps displays? i.e. after pressing the Map button. And also the Radio (FM/AM) displays (specifically the screen displayed when tapping the "Preset" button on screen. Am I mistaken? If so can anyone suggest other themes that update these screens?

Superman has a theme that you change to red. Just look for his posts.

Favor... would like the Navigation icon to have my car incorporated, tried PS'ing it but it came out looking as bad as my PS skills are... :P

2008-audi-a4-32-sline.jpg

Issue is the image is tilted a bit, not sure how that would look...

Maybe this one would work better, I actually like it better anyway...

Audi+A4+S-Line+2.jpg

THANKS!

While I am at it, anyone have the "Contacts" and "AV" icons with an iPhone?

Also, what is the image file name that in the "generic" version of the GUGA files has the "Pioneer" logo at the bottom middle between "Phone" and "Settings"? Want to change it so it says either "Audi" or has the Audi logo. Searched all the images and could not fine it...

THANKS!

Bump.. anyone able to do the PS below for me? Can pay you for your trouble if need be!

Also, found an Audi logo for the middle section at audi-logo-meaning.jpg

If so just let me know your paypal address!

THANKS!

Favor... would like the Navigation icon to have my car incorporated, tried PS'ing it but it came out looking as bad as my PS skills are... :P

2008-audi-a4-32-sline.jpg

Issue is the image is tilted a bit, not sure how that would look...

Maybe this one would work better, I actually like it better anyway...

Audi+A4+S-Line+2.jpg

THANKS!

While I am at it, anyone have the "Contacts" and "AV" icons with an iPhone?

Also, what is the image file name that in the "generic" version of the GUGA files has the "Pioneer" logo at the bottom middle between "Phone" and "Settings"? Want to change it so it says either "Audi" or has the Audi logo. Searched all the images and could not fine it...

THANKS!

• 2 weeks later...