AVIC411.com

What's up everyone? Roll Tide!

Hey guys! Name's Aaron, I drive a 2006 Scion tC and I'm a student at the University of Alabama. I've been reading up on various nav headunits and had narrowed it down to the F90BT and the Kenwood DNX8120... but the F90BT has won my favor for 2 reasons: Price and mod-ability. Even though the 8120 works better out of the box, the price is not good for a college student :P and modding things, cars, computers, whatever, is something I love to do so after reading the mod section on the F-series I'm sold. I'll be picking up my F90BT this summer (along with some more stereo equipment for the tC). Glad to be joining the Pioneer family. :D

Hey and welcome to the forum. If you like modding software then the F-series is for you, even though its buggy, if you customize it to fit your needs im sure some of that will fade away. i was also considering the 8120 but it was out of my price range because im a student too (Go UAB Blazers!!)!! ...and one more thing

roll_tide-white.gif