AVIC411.com

I am Sofa King not impressed

:lol:

Actually this is a homo forums so you are correct in your assumptions.

Now GTFO and never come back, douchebag :D

Hey, don't make any assumptions! Some of us like our pet goats, thank-you-very-much!

S4, that's a pretty sexy goat.....wait, what?

Sofa, go tend to your boyfriend before he smacks you around again. Hifisi hasn't been on this site for months, so insult someone who's actually going to read it next time, douchebag.

Is it O.K. to ask what happened to Hifisi? Anyone know?

Kevin

Just signed up to research info on the AVIC-F700BT and mods, Don't fret, I don't plan on asking any ???'s, Not sure if I could deal with some of the needle dick pompus a$$ wanna be geek like hifisi, probably doesn't even like women. [/b]

Can you believe this freaking pillow biter.

- If he searches like most noobs do, I'm surprised we was even able to find the "Post" button.

- Can spell out the AV Model number but, hates the word question. And won't use the word ass. Guess you don't like Southpark? (???'s WTF)

- Doesn't know how to use the BOLD FUNCTION.

- And for his very first post he's already using terms like dick and homo.... that's just gay!

- Lastly I don't take anyone serious that uses the word "Fret". (mmmmK)

Other than that I can't think of anything else say about this water-head mofo. Guess I'll have to wait for a reply.

Though, there was this goat senior year.... called it precious. Man I loved that goat! :lol:

:lol: This is fuckin hilarious. I have no idea who you are but obviously you're complete douche. I haven't been here in many many months, yet you join up here with the seemingly sole purpose of posting this topic, naming specifically a person who hasn't been around in ages. I dunno. Whatever. I just happened to stop in to post a deal I ran across on one of the units and I come across a PM about this assclown posting about me. Whatever. I really don't give a shit. Have fun with whatever stupid shit you decide to do in the future dude.