AVIC411.com

check this part of the forum

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21805

Ive had both and like both for two different reasons. The D3 has better ipod interface, bluetooth speed, less buggy. The f90 bt with 2.0 firmware upgrade has better looking map (IGo software I believe), voice recognition ipod interface...love it (in wife's car), and msn traffic. So its all based on what youre looking for. Oh, the f90 is easier to install, doesnt have all the separate additives such as bluetooth modules, ipod modules, etc. Hope this helps.

I simply try something out, get bored with it and sell it on ebay or craigslist. So far, I have not gotten tired of my Z1 upgraded to Z3...except for the sluggish ipod interface. Got the f series in my wife's car..she loves it. and sold the others...didnt make profit, just went even so no loss and lots of personalized hands-on education about installation, wiring, troubleshooting, etc. So it was no problem here. So I think i am somewhat qualified to give an accurate assessment or opinion of the two units since I have tried all of them.