AVIC411.com

flash drive format and reinstall

is there is a way to do that ...since it is Microsoft platform afterall

Now I canot boot at all the systm just shut down while loading the test mode :cry: I was wondering if there is a boot disk where I can just copy my good copy of flash drive to the machine flash drive I did delete the contant of the flash drive in order to reinstall a fresh copy so I am wondering how can I get to do that :?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure how the testmode does it's thing, but it may have done more than just erase something and make it not boot again. It should still boot to testmode again. Most devices like this should always look for a bootloader on the SD and go from there. The only way would be if you had an SD card with the right data to tell the unit to boot and copy to the onboard flash from scratch including reformatting it. But if that loader is horked, I think youre stuck.

Not sure if this would work, but since Pioneer sells SD cards specifically for upgrading with the 2.0 files on it, but you should be able to do it yourself, have you tried putting the 2.0 upgrade files on an SD by themselves using the pioneer process to upgrade the unit instead of trying to keep reloading testmode? I'm not fluent in these yet, so just throwing this out there.

good luck!