AVIC411.com

Please help to install new maps Avic S1 !! Tomtom or Mio

Hello !! I am sorry but I have no idea how to install Tomtom or Mio software and maps on my Avic S1 :( Did unlock it with WinCE unlocker but dont know what to do nex :(

Please help if ypu can .

Thank you so much !!!

Now I got mio v3.3 and IGO8 on my Avic S1 :wink:

Had to do it my self sins no one helps here :(

can help me or another user ;-) i have the same situation, i have an avic-s1 and i want igo or tomtom on it, but after unlocking it, tomtom freeze after loading voice, igo display a message with an error of memory...please help me :)

Yes , I can help you :wink: do you want the newest one from iGO8 January 2009 or Mio V3.3 ?

can help me or another user ;-) i have the same situation, i have an avic-s1 and i want igo or tomtom on it, but after unlocking it, tomtom freeze after loading voice, igo display a message with an error of memory...please help me :)

YOU MUST USE WINDOWS XP ONLY TO MOD AVIC S1

1.First you have to unlock it with WinCE unlocker v3 or v4 ,

2. then you will have windows runing on your Avic .

3. Next step you will need SD card ( if its for Mio V3.3 then 512 mb card will be ok , if iGO8 then you will need 2Gb card to be safe and get more maps on it ) then you will load all the files to run on your Avic and not loosing the original Pioneer soft . If you need I will instruct you farther and give you links to get files you need .

Yes and its only for Mio maps !!!!!!!!!!As for IGO8 I had to compile files from different places to get it working .Took me all night to have iGO8 2009 version with all new maps and speed cams and so ...

You guys can try it and when you done screwing with it get back to me :wink::lol:

Good luck !!!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

3. Next step you will need SD card ( if its for Mio V3.3 then 512 mb card will be ok , if iGO8 then you will need 2Gb card to be safe and get more maps on it ) then you will load all the files to run on your Avic and not loosing the original Pioneer soft . If you need I will instruct you farther and give you links to get files you need .

You can also use Windows Vista:

I now can use the benefits of my AVIC-S2, also able to connect through Windows Mobile Device Center, the drivers in this topic can be used http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21689 are usable.

Remove the old Pioneer Sync drivers and install the new drivers for Windows Vista,

these really work for me, I see a new device in Windows Explorer, and can connect, delete and copy files by USB cable.

• 2 months later...

Hi There,

Plz give me those links, i recently screwed my AVIC-S1 and i hav only desktop on my screen, no maps plz help

• 2 months later...

is there a place to buy the maps on an sd card? or do you download them somewhere? what should i use for my s1? i have everything to unlock it now i believe, just wondering what maps to get. everything ive looked at is for phones and pda's. will these work? after i unlock and use the windows download? very new to this and not sure where to go next. by the way i used pysiekchigago's tutorial to get the unlocker and rar extractor. thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...