AVIC411.com

iGO8 v8.3.2.71348 Jan 07 2009 on my Avic S1

Nextnav_1.jpg

Nextnav_2.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?ldyjmzklmwm

Mirror 2

http://www.badongo.com/file/13837478

Next Navigator 8 (YE-G 828) - v8.3.2.79297 (March 2 2009) Nav N Go iGO 8 R3 series

Requirements: WinCE operating system 300 MHz processor, 64 MB memory, QVGA or VGA touch screen display

Overview: GPS Navigation Software for Windows Mobile based PNA devices featuring stunning 3D navigation with outstanding graphics of buildings, landmarks, and entire cities. This version has been extracted from Next YE-G 828 PNA device and as usual, it has been patched to work on PNA devices.

TIP:

If you are using the previous version of IGO 8.3.2.x just replace "IGO8.exe".

Use the data.zip and branding.zip from this release with caution, as they do not contain all resolutions and they are not tested yet especially when using skins.

The branding (inclusive POIs icons) are different than in the previous versions (customized for Next).

Recommended use:

-add all licenses from the package in this thread to license folder;There are a lot of license related problems with different IGO8 builds,which are fixed using the correct license(s).

-replace (overwrite) data.zip and branding.zip with LZF v9d (or newer) provided in this thread.

-of course,you need to populate the content (maps.pois, dem, buildings,languages and voices)

NOTE:

IGO8 software by NNG is in a continuous development cycle.As the software is used in a number of PNA devices (like this version) newer builds than the official retail one become available. Common sense tells that a newer build may have fixed bugs and/or new features, but this might not be the case. A new build may also introduce new bugs , so use caution when upgrading a version you already have.

It is HIGHLY recommended that you delete your save folder content when you change your software version (remember,you will lose your current settings,and any saved routes, favorites and other user saving in this case but may eliminate some problems do to compatibility between versions).

If you use a skin, and you have problems switch to the default skin, and check if the problem is still there. Many skins work only with some specific builds ( in general if data.zip is compatible between version the skins will work also).

Also, do a hard reset as some devices keep some setting in memory.

Enjoy guy's these new releases !!!

I have decided to sell Avic S1 after many days and nights playing getting maximum out of it , but the unit is very out dated to have it all :( And I can do much more with newer units . So I dont know if I will be on this forum very often . Anyway I always ready to help if I can . 8)

UPDATE - Nav N Go iGO8 v8.3.2.80621 (Mar 10 2009)

- March '09 update. This release is patched to work with the Generic WorldWide license

that enables TMC Pro feature in some European countries.

15xqy9x.png

Download Instructions:

- complete navigation software excluding the Content:

Download :

http://rapidshare.com/files/213506387/nav_mar10.rar

pass: squirrel

NOTE: Please remove any other licenses present in your license folder as this release won't recognize them!

Enjoy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...