AVIC411.com

"F" Series or "Z" Series...which would y

I am at a crossroads of which unit to get and am still unsure. I love the Z3 but it is out of my price range. I know I can get the "Z3" HDD upgrades for the older units everywhere and on here as well so that the drives have more capacity than even my home PC! The "Z"'s have a remote..the "F" does not but the "F" has updated voice features and screen resolution (but a tad smaller than the "Z") that the "Z" series' don't...plus it's alot cheaper. The F90BT has the bluetooth and the Ipod built in..the "Z" is an add on. The F90 has 4-volt preouts..nice for audiophiles like me.

I can get 1's and 2's pretty cheaply but I might be getting someone elses headache. I have read all of the quirks that the respective units have so I am not going into this blind. I just want a decent 2-DIN NAV unit that will work....**alright**..and not leave me busted in the wallet.

What would you do??

Thanx!

BUd

:?:

The Z is awesome, BUT i sold it cause i was so SICK and Tired of burning 10,000,000,000,000 fucking CD's everytime i wanted to put my music from my computer onto the Hard drive. There is the option for the IPOD, but im not an IPOD person. OS i sold it and bought the F90BT because its has the SD card, The USB Port for a flash drive and Built in Bluetooth.